What is Systemic Coaching?
Systemic Coaching looks at the individual not in an isolated way, but in the context of a system – a system can be family, workplace, community, etc. Revealing invisible dynamics that may affect a person can have a healing effect on the whole system as the intention of this way of working is to support clarity in the individual and coherence in the system around them.
Sometimes it is helpful to gain a visual representation of an issue by mapping it out. The mapping method – using people or objects – derives from constellations work and is a practical intervention that can illuminate the invisible and unspoken dynamics behind a relationship difficulty, a stuck issue or a persisting challenge; it’s a way of exploring and clarifying almost any kind of relationship system between people but also any other kind of relationship from intra-personal to the abstract.
The creation of a “living map” allows to work at the source, to see patterns, to illuminate and disentangle difficult dynamics, and find clarity and resolution for a wide range of issues and challenges. This way of working can illuminate new information and liberate fresh resources. It is an experiential process with profound effect.
I charge an hourly rate of £70 for individual sessions.
The fee for workshop places is £90 for issue holders and £45 for representatives.
Concessions available upon request.
- "Sara is a naturally intuitive therapist. With gentle dexterity, she allows the constellation to evolve exactly as it needs to, and with profound effect. I would recommend her unreservedly."Maxine Altman
- "Sara’s ability to help families with complex dynamics is wonderful and inspirational. I've attended her workshop in the past and it really highlights family dynamics and gives you a new perspective on it."Bebe Jacobs
- "I had a single one to one session with Sara using constellation to try to work out a personal issue. I gained valuable insight and a different perspective into the situation that I had not previously considered. As a result, I left having greater empathy for my partner and understanding of some of the underlying challenges and issues he might be facing that have impacted our interaction."Ugo Arinxeh
- "Twice I had the opportunity to take part in Sara’s constellations workshops. Each time it gave me precious support. I not only appreciate her gentle approach, but I also benefited from her ability to sense my family burden. Sara is a very dedicated therapist and I would recommend her to anyone who needs to address issues."Delphine RZ
- "Sara and Betsy are both excellent facilitators and I loved your carefully reflective and non-judgmental approach."Kate Codrington