What is Systemic Coaching?
Systemic Coaching looks at invisible dynamics that may affect a person. Systemic Coaching looks at the individual not in an isolated way, but in the context of a system – a system can be family, workplace, community, etc. This can have a healing effect on the whole system as the intention of this way of working is to support clarity in the individual and coherence in the system around them.
I use the method of constellating in order to gain a visual representation of an issue.
A constellation is a practical intervention that can illuminate the invisible and unspoken dynamics behind a relationship difficulty, a stuck issue or a persisting challenge. Constellations provide a way of exploring and clarifying almost any kind of relationship system between people but also any other kind of relationship from intra-personal to the abstract.
A constellation creates a living map, that can be used in a number of contexts to illuminate new information and liberate fresh resources. The creation of a constellation allows to work at the source, to see patterns, to illuminate and disentangle difficult dynamics, and find clarity and resolution for a wide range of issues and challenges. It is an experiential process with profound effect.
I charge an hourly rate of £70 for individual sessions.
The fee for workshop places is £70 for issue holders and £35 for representatives.
Concessions available upon request.
- "I had a single one to one session with Sara using constellation to try to work out a personal issue. I gained valuable insight and a different perspective into the situation that I had not previously considered. As a result, I left having greater empathy for my partner and understanding of some of the underlying challenges and issues he might be facing that have impacted our interaction."Ugo Arinxeh
- "Twice I had the opportunity to take part in Sara’s constellations workshops. Each time it gave me precious support. I not only appreciate her gentle approach, but I also benefited from her ability to sense my family burden. Sara is a very dedicated therapist and I would recommend her to anyone who needs to address issues."Delphine RZ
- "Sara’s ability to help families with complex dynamics is wonderful and inspirational. I've attended her workshop in the past and it really highlights family dynamics and gives you a new perspective on it."Bebe Jacobs
- "Sara is a naturally intuitive therapist. With gentle dexterity, she allows the constellation to evolve exactly as it needs to, and with profound effect. I would recommend her unreservedly."Maxine Altman
- "Sara and Betsy are both excellent facilitators and I loved your carefully reflective and non-judgmental approach."Kate Codrington